Monday, June 15, 2009

Remembering Uncle Bud

Click to play Uncle Bud's Funeral
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

I've been thinking about Uncle Bud and thought I would re-post the funeral pictures. His 1 year anniversary was on a few days ago so I thought it would be appropriate.

Though we didn't get to see Uncle Bud on a regular basis it was always exciting when we knew he was coming to the next family event. The last event I saw him at was Wabby's 1st Birthday that April. When he arrived it might as well have been the President because everyone was so happy to see him and he was happy to see all of us. He just had a way of making everyone around him happy. We love you Uncle Bud.

3 comments:

Kiana Hayden said...

Those are awesome pictures Kay, I'm so glad you took so many- I want to get copies.

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Thanks for the pictures Kay, those were great!! I'm going to have to get a few of those pictures from you.

k2 said...

Thank you!!!!! everyone is tucked safely in bed. I got to see them all w/o those happy distractions. Can't wait to see them with the kids. A time to remember and enjoy that time together.