Monday, June 29, 2009

Kiana's Birthday Dinner With The Pope








Last week we went to Buca's(The best Italian Food)for Kiana's Golden 25th Birthday. This was my first time there so I didn't know what to expect and can I just say the food was fabulous. So we were seated in "The Pope" room and it was as gaudy as they come, I loved it. There was a dome ceiling complete with painted chubby cherubs, pictures and shrines of the Pope everywhere and best of all a bust of the Pope smack dab in the middle of the table. Does it get any better. We had a lot of fun talking, laughing, singing and eating. Can't wait to do it again!

3 comments:

The Lyon Family said...

Gotta love the Pope room! Buca's is the BEST! Happy Birthday Tan!

Kiana Hayden said...

I'm so glad you took pics Kay! I ended up with about 20 of Monners eating his cupcake. That was so much fun!!

k2 said...

Now that was a party. Oh My Gosh that was fun. I'm glad you got a video of it. You had to be there to get the full experience. Yummy food, fun family and friends.