Saturday, November 20, 2010

Garaging


Growing up in Avon Lake,OH I remember my mom and my aunt piling all the kids in the station wagon and going "Garaging"(hitting up garage sales). I think because of this I feel compelled to check out every garage sale sign I come across. So today we set out with a budget of $20 and this is what we came home with, 2 chairs that I will be recovering, 1 set of 4 tv dinner tables, Cuisinart food processor with all the blades, lamp, desk organizer, portable toilet(great for camping or for the valley) and 4 yams(a cute little grandma was giving them away at one of the garage sales). Everything needs a little cleaning up but definitely worth the $20 we spent today.

1 comment:

Kiana Hayden said...

Nice finds Kay! You gotta post pictures of the chairs after you reupholster them.