Sunday, January 31, 2010

Leo's 7th Birthday









It's amazing what you can find at the $ store now a days



They each wanted a picture blowing the ball in the air so here we go.....




Leo showing off his presents

Crazy kidlets

Nana & the kids

The Tahu's

It looks like we just rented these kids for the pictures.

My baby turned seven yesterday, so we had a quick party for him on their way back from California. I asked him about a month ago what type of party he wanted and he couldn't decide between Batman, Spongebob, Pokemon or Mario Bros but he finally settled on Spongebob. I was secretly hoping he chose Spongebob because I thought it would be the easiest cake to make. They each got a goodies bag with a few toys and games and had fun entertaining themselves. We had his 2nd favorite dinner of Hot dogs and rice.For the cake I did a Spongebob Krabby Patty, you should have seen his face when he walked through the door he was so exited. I love that little Monkey.

4 comments:

Kiana Hayden said...

I love the crabby patty cake! You always have the cutest ideas!

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

Kay that was too cute, once again I wished you lived out here so my kids could have you around and I guess so I could have you around also (jk). I love you and any ideas for Wabby's party would be great.

Shannon said...

How fun! Leo's blessed to have you guys. :)

The Lyon Family said...

Your so good An Kay. Love the Krabby Patty cake so cute!