Friday, January 30, 2009

Mr. Leo's Birthday









Today is Leo's 6th birthday so we had a quick celebration before they had to leave for the California Exchange. When I asked him what type of cake he wanted he said Mario Brother's. At first I thought that wouldn't be too hard to find so I was cool with it. Then as I tried different stores to get one ordered I was forced into accepting it was 2009 and not 1992 when you could find everything Mario. So I made another call to Mr. Leo and tried to persuade him to change it to Spongebob. He was quick to tell me that he had already planned out his parties and he was doing Spongebob in California, Wallie in St. George and Mario with us. With that said I was left to create a Mario cake on my own. I had to take it old school since I have no idea what the new Mario is like so I wasn't sure if he would actually get the picture but once he saw the Mario figures that was all he needed.
Happy Birthday LEO!

No comments: