Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow






It finally feels like Christmas! It started to snow this afternoon and hasn't stopped yet. We haven't seen this much snow in the 5 years that we have lived here. I love it! The only downside about the snow is driving in it. It took me an hour and a half to drive home today and we missed out on a great birthday party for Uncle Eric :( Since we were snowed in and not going anywhere I decided to make a snowman. It's not the greatest but it made me feel like a kid again if only for a minute.

6 comments:

Wendy and Rylen said...

i love the snowman...

Gray, Kamaile, Wehilani &amp Orrin Ronk said...

I love it Kay, how big was your snowman?

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Snow in Vegas? I'm weirded out.

The Lyon Family said...

I love the snowman, how fun!

Shannon said...

I think that's the prettiest snowman or woman we've ever seen. Teuila wants to know how you made her nice and round.

Kiana Hayden said...

Don't feel bad about missing the party...my dad did too. Long story.