Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun in Paradise






After a long and painful plane ride we made it and I must say it was all worth it. We arrived early Tuesday morning and the first stop was to Zippy's for a Zip Pack. We then took a quick nap then off to the beach. After the beach I made a mexican dinner of fried tacos and spainish rice. By-the-way if you are trying to find mexican foods or ingredients Hawaii is not the place. I don't know what I was thinking. We were then entertained by the Crismon Klan. There was dancing, jumping, singing and even a few handstands. We then ended the night with Karaoke. Charles and Nalei sang La Vida Loca which was the biggest hit of the night.

1 comment:

The Lyon Family said...

How fun! I can't believe how big those crazy kids are getting.

P.S. Don't forget your sunscreen, we don't want a lobster Aunty K. lol