Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Many Thanks to the "Kitchen Crew"






I want to thank everyone who gave of their time and energy to help make the food for the reunion. First and foremost my Husband who put up with all of my orders and ran the home base while I was out running around like a crazy lady. Sarah and Manu for letting me take over their kitchen and family for the week. Max for being there each day ready to help where needed. To all the girls, Neesha, Ella, Shanice, Moana and Baby Sarah for do anything that was asked with a smile. Thanks to the delivery crew of Xavier and Dominique for getting the food where it needed to go in one piece and Wendy and Rylan for helping with food preparations. I am so thankful to be part of a family that is so supportive. I could not have done it without you.

2 comments:

How do you solve a problem like Malia? said...

Amen! We looked forward to every meal!

The Siufanua's

The Scholer Family said...

The food was sooooooo good!!! Thanks to everyone!!!!! You guys are awesome!!