Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fun in the George


We went up to St. George last weekend to celebrate Bear's Kindergarten Graduation and to get together for Mother's Day. The graduation was adorable up until the point that some random guy starts singing his version of Start Spreading the News, of course he changed all of the words to fit leaving Kindergarten for 1st grade. I think he might have been a teacher or something but he was definitely an American Idol reject. It was completely cheesy and I was like "Can I get a barf bag with that diploma" anyways besides that it was great. At one point Bear started crying and it was the cutest thing ever. When we asked her later why she was crying she said "When I looked up and saw everyone here I was so happy". At that point I thought Honey, (this is what the grandkids call my Dad) would be proud. My Dad is constantly crying about anything and everything but thats another blog. After the graduation we went to see an amazing sculpture exhibit at the St. George Temple Visitors Center then had dinner at Olive Garden for Mothers Day. Needless to say fun was had by all.

1 comment:

k2 said...

Bear is like Dad. Remember her 1st school picture? Dad Exactly. It was great. We squeezed so much into a short time. Going to the parade on sat. that Alex was in,the local city fair, the farmers mkt, meeting Kellie Storm...Shopping, the pool party and bear getting a bloody nose in the pool. Bear healed quick and all was quickly forgotten. So much fun. We also found some time to hang out & chill too. No matter how many times I go to the Olive g. I still like to order the potatoe sausage soup. We had a great girls night out [with the babies]